Las vocales centros (Spanish Vowels Centers)
This resource is in Spanish. It was created for children in Pre-K, Preschool, or Kindergarten learning the vowels in Spanish.
This resource is in color. It is 97 pages long. It includes 13 different centers that can be used to teach the vowels in Spanish.
List of centers:
– Clip Cards (Thumbs up/Down)
– Escribe y borra (Writing practice
– Picture sorting boards
– Gira y Cubre
– Las Vocales Picture Circles- Clip
– Playdough mats- Upper and lower case for each vowel
– Spanish High-Frequency word sentences with pictures
– Tira y Cubre (dice game)
– Tira y Traza (Writing practice with dice)
– Game- Carrera de las vocales
– Picture cards with missing beginning sound (a, e, i, o, u)
– Word cards for sorts, writing or other activity
Centros de aprendizaje para usar en taller de lectura o escritura. 13 centros para ensenar las vocales en español a los niños en pre primario, clases preescolares, jardín y kindergarten.
Elizabeth Lopez (verified owner) –
I bought this set of activities for the start of first grade. Before we can do silabas, we need to review vowels and this resource has a variety of activities that will keep my class of 25 busy for a week. There’s only one picture I can’t identify…is it a pencil pouch? a wallet? It’s a blue rectangle and I think it’s supposed to start with e. Hmmm
Whatever it is, I highly recommend this resource!
Spanish Profe –
Hi Elizabeth, it is a ‘estuche’… a pencil/supply case the ones with a zipper.